Aristotle, one of the greatest philosophers of all time, once wrote: “Happiness is the ultimate goal that we pursue in all acts of our life”. Since ancient times, happiness has been the subject of study of philosophers and, more recently, of psychologiests, as they have tried to define it and proposed ways to achieve it. We all want to be happy, but what is happiness, really?
After leaving his corporate career in Spain to search for the answer to this very question, Juan Manuel discovered the truth that he already knew in his Mediterranean heart: the happiness and fulfillment we all seek has its roots in feeling vibrantly alive. Passion, vitality, enthusiasm, love, connection, and self-expression are the experiences that make our life a delight. The Mediterranean cultures have these qualities ingrained in their spirit and way of life, providing them with their unique vibrancy and joy in living recognized around the world.
In The Aliveness Factor, Juan Manuel shares his inspirational journey and for the first time has distilled this vibrancy of body, heart and soul into practical principles that anyoe can follow. As the root of all true success and happiness, the Aliveness Factor can be incorporated in anyone’s life no matter where they live, providing a universal path to a joyful and meaningful life.
This book will help you:
* Understand what it means to be fully alive and its connection with happiness
* Feel full of aliveness and vitality in your body, heart and soul
* Feel life instead of thinking it
* Connect deeply with yourself
* Connect with others
* Be who you really are
* Rekindle your joy of living
* Fill your life with enthusiasm, inspiration and meaning
* Overcome the inner obstacles that usually limítate our joy of living
* Live with passion